Thursday 27 December 2012

Shiraz Uppal Back to Music Industry

shiraz-uppal-1
Shira Uppal is a talented Pakistani singer, song writer and producer. Recently, the news of his returning back to music industry is being confirmed by his manager Rj Bilawal.
On 22nd of feburary 2012, he decided to leave music industry and wrote a message on facebook which clearly stated that he will not continue with music career.
He wished to be guided on the right path and thanked to his fans for liking and enjoying his music. “I said, Goodbye to my musical career by my own choice…” as stated in his message.
However, he has given statements about why he left and why he again joined. “I was going through a phase of my life where i was certain that whatever I was doing is wrong so I quit. I was listening only to those scholars who say music is not permitted in Islam but on the other hand there are many others with different opinion.”
Explaining further he was saying that music is being used as part of therapy in 52 States of US for treatment purposes which is commonly known as music therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment